Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My hero ellie

My super hero is based on my dog and how important she is to me. She is my hero, I rescued her from a shelter about four years ago and have been through many trials and tribulations.

Ellie with her perfectly placed black and white spots has remained my true friend. She gets along with everyone and makes most people happy. Though, she does not fly, it is truly her tail that makes most people smile. I have discovered it is the simple things in life that matter and her happines and inconditional love keep me going day to day.

Heroism comes in many forms and mine ismy four-legged friend. I have a cat too, that i love, but she would be considered Ellie's arch enemy. I have to say though I am on both of their sides and have equal affection and admiration for what they have to offer evil or good.

No comments: