Tuesday, November 11, 2008

1st Blog Post Final Project




this is my first post to my blog for my final project. i have had consent forms signed by all, but 2 classmates. i checked out the camera from the equipment room and am now (i think) charging the battery. the camera i checked out is the older of the 2 we could choose from and only works from a battery pack, the battery pack apparently doesn't hold much power and takes a long time to charge. the light is green on the charger which made me think it was charged, then as i tried to record the camera was telling me the battery was dead. so i am waiting to see if the light turns red for go instead of green. if this doesn't work i will try to use the newer camera or use my own digital camera to record the video. i am hoping to use a video camera, we shall see. i will begin to record classmates this afternoon and thursday and go from there.




No comments: