Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SHARK ART SHOW AD


This is my ad for my art show. Though it doesn't literally depict my logo, it goes along with the shark theme. The points of the triangular teeth draw you in to the center of the sharks mouth as to the most important information, what the event is. The font for "Art Sharks 3rd Annual..." was outlined, enlarged, and "tweaked" to give it an edgy "shark bite" look. The black right and left edges are two arcs. The bottom of the mouth is a distorted semi-circle. I drew the teeth my self with the paint tool, for realism.

The additional info at the bottom is non-pertinent information. The font was reduced and to the point with so no real attention was drawn to it, but it keeps your eyes reading once viewing the main content of information as the text is flush left. The entire ad has a basic black border all the way around the ad space to have a cohesive well defined space.

No comments: